« Forsíða

I am spartakus

This is my blog. My name is Hjörtur, aka Heine, aka Hjössi, aka Frjálsi, aka Hjorten, aka Spartakus. Here I blog in English for my foreign people. My foreign crowd of people. Friends abroad and stuff.

I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. It rains in Gothenburg in the winter. It is winter now. It is raining now.

I take tram nr. 3 downtown to work at the library. Although, I do not work at the library, I DO my work at the library. I am a translator, I translate at the library because the internet is in the library. The internet is not at home. It is not at my home. I have no internet where I live. I live in Majorna.

It is good to live in Majorna. Majorna is in Gotenburg and Gothenburg is in Sweden. It is good to live in Sweden. But it rains in the winter in Sweden. It is winter now. Now it rains.

Labels: , ,

Previous posts

Hendrix

Bloggurinn er knúinn af Blogger
& Blogger Templates
<