« Forsíða | New day » | I am spartakus »

Still

I am still here, at the library. Work is good. Working is good. It's a good work. I can't tell what I work. Not in detail at least. But you all know I work with translations. I translate.

translating is good. it is good to translate. I translate well. I do well to translate.

I will be going to Copenhagen the first weekend of February. I like Copenhagen and Copenhagen likes me. It is a win-win situation. I'm taking the train from Gothenburg to Copenhagen. I will travel first class. I always travel first class in the Swedish trains.

I like trains. Trains like me. It is a win-win situation. It is all good. All is good. All is well.

I drink coffee from a paper cup. I am a paper cup drinker. A paper-cup-drinker.

Previous posts

Hendrix

Bloggurinn er knúinn af Blogger
& Blogger Templates
<