« Forsíða | bloggur, lúkkur og djókur » | News » | Still » | New day » | I am spartakus »

Sorry

I'm sorry Helder. the last post was to go to my other log. it went here by mistake!

I address Helder here personally because I think he is the only one reading this blog...

So my dear friend. As you know I am going to Copenhagen this weekend. I will meet a lot of people and that makes me happy. It makes me happy because I like meeting people. It also makes me happy because I like Copenhagen. A especially like meeting people in Copenhagen.

I sit now at the library. I do that often. Every day actually. Well, not on weekends. Then I sit at home. Waiting to go to the library again.

I like the library... I like home...

Nej nej, nu læser Christian også din blog, Hjössi. So no sorries for now. Looking forward to Friday and your plans... hm...

see? i'm not the only one. you have many readers! rejoice!

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Hendrix

Bloggurinn er knúinn af Blogger
& Blogger Templates
<