« Forsíða | Not much going on » | i ce land » | Pedagogik » | Sorry » | bloggur, lúkkur og djókur » | News » | Still » | New day » | I am spartakus »

Skakkamanage

OK! From now on I will devote this blog to music. Music that I like and that I like to tell other people about. This will later be come: Spartakus - the music blog of the Internet. Or something like that!

Lab of love Alright: First of all I want to introduce you to my friends in Skakkamanage. At the moment my favorite concert-band and their new cd Lab of love is constantly circling in my cd-player.

So what is this band with this strange name? hmmm... A little big band with low-key profile but grand in so many ways. Sure, their cd is good but they are FANTCK* on stage!




But let them speak for themselves:
Reporter [MP3, 4,2mb, 192kbps]

Also check them out on the internet
http://this.is/skakkamanage/
http://www.myspace.com/skakkamanage

* fantastic

Previous posts

Hendrix

Bloggurinn er knúinn af Blogger
& Blogger Templates
<