« Forsíða | Beirut » | Skakkamanage » | Not much going on » | i ce land » | Pedagogik » | Sorry » | bloggur, lúkkur og djókur » | News » | Still » | New day »

Eurovison Song Contest

I heard Eric Hawk will represent Iceland in Helsinki... well that's just great, Although the song is hardly great, nor even good. But Eric Hawk is cool and can go far on his red locks alone. Just see him!

But here in Sweden the pre-selection of the Melodifestival is still going on. My bets are on Ark and their great great great The Worrying Kind:



The Ark they are called you can visit their home page here

http://www.thearkworld.com/


Funny, come to think of it. But Eric Hawk (Eirikur Hauksson) was a singer for the Heavy Metal band Artch. I saw them in Kaplakriki in summer 1991. Ark - Artch. Oh well But yes - not to forget that Eric Hawk was one of the singers in the first Icelandic number in Eurovision. This was in 1986 and I watched it on the black&white tv-set we had in my home at that time. Great. Here it is.

Now I promise not to talk about Eurovision Song Contest again...

...until May!

Previous posts

Hendrix

Bloggurinn er knúinn af Blogger
& Blogger Templates
<